The Uniform grinder from Wilfa (Norway) is new on the market. It was developed between Wilfa & Tim Wendelboe - a man who knows coffee, and whose opinions are widely respected in the speciality coffee industry.
Whether you’re upgrading or starting to grind and brew at home, the Wilfa Uniform will step up your game.
Featuring 58mm stainless steel flat burrs, the Uniform is all about precision grinding and even extraction for great tasting coffee. A slow motor speed minimises heat contact and once the beans have run through, it conveniently switches itself off. With 41 grind settings from espresso to steep, it will get you as close to a delicious espresso as a filter grinder can go.
Box includes UK adaptor.
Burr Size: 58mm
Burr Type: Steel flat burrs
- Controls: Stepped adjustment with 41 individual settings
- Doser / On Demand: Chamber
- Construction: Steel & Polycarbonate
- Finish: Silver
- Power: Standard UK 13amp connection (160 V) *Via adaptor
- Dimensions WDH: *mm x *mm x *mm