The Brazen Plus brew system has features not found on any other consumer coffee maker. Settings are adjustable for water brewing temperature and pre-soak like found on many commercial brewers. Set your brewing temperature between 190F- 210F/ 90C-99C with accuracy to within 1 degree Fahrenheit. A patent-pending feature allows temperature calibration with altitude correction. The oversized shower head and pulsed water flow ensure complete coffee bed saturation for
terrific coffee extraction. 2 year warranty. Permanent filter included or use paper filters. Thermal carafe (SCA approved) with brew through lid keeps coffee hot. The Brazen Plus 2.0 is one of the very few that is Home Brewer certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to their newest standards.
Behmor Brazen Plus 2.0 Temp Controlled Coffeemaker
- Capacity: 1.2 Liter, 40oz, 8 (5oz) cups
- Temperature Control: Set brewing temperature from 190F-210F (90C-99C)
- Programmable Brew Start Time: Wake up to coffee with timed brew setting
- Ideal Coffee Extraction: Coffee grounds are fully saturated due to oversized showerhead and pulsing of the water flow.
- SCA Certified 2018 for brewing quality based on specialty coffee industry standards for 6 and 8 cup brewing (Specialty Coffee Association)
- Elevation calibration: Adjust your brew temperature based on elevation to achieve a hot cup of coffee regardless of how far above sea level.
- Thermal carafe with brew through lid keeps coffee hot (SCA approved)
- Pre-soak setting allows the coffee to bloom before brewing for better flavor
- Stainless steel water reservoir that’s easy to fill
- Permanent filter included or use paper filters
- Memory save: Settings remain, even if the power goes out.
- Sleep mode: Saves power when not in use
- 2 year warranty
- Product dimensions: 9" x 9" x 15.25" H
- Poduct Weight 4.5kg